Calibration & Validation Services
The integrity and performance of your process rely on accurate calibration and validation of your measuring and metering equipment. We support you in meeting your quality requirements for validation protocols as well as on-site physical validation. With our specialist professionals, flexible approach and wide range of tools and equipment, we’re ready to maintain your production facilities and measuring principles at the required high level.
How we add value:
• Complete life-cycle services: engineering, execution, service & maintenance, calibration and validation
• Complete technical range of measurement parameters: from weighing, process instrumentation and electrical right up to geometrical issues
• Not only measurements but also adjustment, modification, advice and troubleshooting
• Total data management outsourcing with a validated management system
• Service provided in our laboratory, on-site, by mobile measurement or even remotely with our validated management system
• Expertise in Quality Control
ZSR Vortices’s own calibration and validation specialists apply the highest level of technical expertise in assessing your measuring devices and installations. We advise on the most efficient ways to modify manufacturing processes to meet the applicable safety and quality standards. You can be assured that our operating procedures meet ISO 17025 as well as all other ISO requirements.
Our knowledge and experiences regarding calibration and validation includes:
• Measurement equipment for pressure, temperature and flow
• Quality measurements including pH, conductivity etc.
• Weighing, both automated and non-automated
• Physical validation of equipment
• Knowledge of rules and regulations including ISO, HACCP and GMP.
• We work with customer procedures and protocols as well as our own Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Engineering for writing and auditing protocols and procedures
• Location and environmental knowledge in the Chemical, Power, Oil & Gas and General Industry sectors
• Analysis is conducted in our own laboratories, on-site and in mobile labs.
• Management of standards by a validated database system with exclusive usage rights for customers
• Repair, overhaul, rebuilding and troubleshooting
• Advice, engineering and modifications
For more information, please contact our Project & Srvices Department.